Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Julep vs Ipsy

I'm going to be cutting back on subscription boxes (as soon as I use up all my points!) within the next month or so.

I've been loyal to  Julep  for almost 2 years now and although I am new to Ipsy, I'm still on the fence.

Here's a look at the products I've been getting, if you're interested! Be sure to use my referral links if you are! Details coming soon!

#AugustGlamBag

I ❤ #ipsy, ❤shaped post its and πŸͺ! @ipsy #AugustGlamBag feat. #doucce eyeliner πŸ‘€  #LaFreshPrep night cream πŸ’† #SkonPrep eye/liplinerπŸ‘€πŸ’‹ #Doll10BeautyPrep blush 😚 and #BWCPrep conditioner :haircut

#JulyGlamBag

I ❤ #macarons & #makeup! @ipsy #ipsy #julyglambag @gg.you @i_heart_cococat

#JuneGlamBag

#ipsy #swimintobeauty #juneglambag πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ’πŸ’πŸ’…πŸ’… ❤❤

Julep Maven August

πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ˜ @julepmaven #JulepMaven

No comments:

Post a Comment