Friday, June 19, 2015

Julep & Ipsy, June Edition, 2015

It's a great #mailday AND it's Friday! TGIF! Coming soon #ontheblog:  #julepmaven & #ipsy, June edition 💗 Have a great weekend!

This is my first month of Ipsy and I am very pleased with my first package! I'll be posting a review soon, but for now, check it out, you can use my referral link :


#ipsy #swimintobeauty #juneglambag 🌊🌊🐢🐢💅💅 ❤❤

As for Julep, I've been a subscriber for a year and a half now. I haven't had a chance to review every box, but you can check out some of my previous posts for more info, or go to the site directly and check out Julep for yourself! use my referral link to sign up and input the code for your first month free:

www.julep.com

Stay tuned for more details! Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment