Monday, May 4, 2015

Rocksbox and Julep: These are a few of my favorite things..

Have you heard of RocksBox and Julep? More details to come, but for now, check out the links and let me know if you're interested or have any questions!

If you're interested in a jewelry subscription service for $19 a month, check out www.rocksbox.com and let me know! I have a code for you to try one month free!

If you're interested in a beauty subscription service for as little as $19 a month, check out Julep, use my referral link and sign up for your first month free!

www.julep.com


Friday night essentials  #LoveExpress 🐆 clutch ✔ #julepmaven 💄 ✔  #kendrascott 💎 via #rocksbox ✔    P.S. if you're interested in julep/rocksbox lmk! I have a link and codes for you to try one month free 😘

Questions? Comments? Want to see more? You can find me on

Instagram

Twitter






and of course, Flickr


Created with flickr badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment